Friday, April 29, 2011

Good morning, can I help you?

To the person who has made repeated return extended trips to my blog, yes I'm talking to you "Landers" dear.

I can see from the topics that you use for search words that you might be looking for dirt or gotcha moment for some bizarre reason. Searches as the following:

Palin

Bush

Republicans

Gay

Muslims

Conservatives

Some 30 different searches. Ya didn't find anything racist now did ya? No homophobic remarks, No rah rah vis boom bah Bush love in, no Palin love in, no anti abortion rants, no religious fanatic rantings either,  no knuckle dragging, mouth breathing idiocy to be found here sweety, how very disappointing for you.

Why not just come out and ASK me what ya want to know? I'm an honest gal I'll point you in the right direction,

I don't like the high level of taxation. Check.

I have little patience for Dino "victimization" Feminists that are out of touch with today's woman and our real challenges. Check.

I look upon alllllll politicians of every political persuasion with suspicion. Check.

I like to point out when police over step themselves, abuse their special powers and treat the population like sheep that are dispensable and need to be kept in their place. Check.

Don't be shy ask away......

5 comments:

MONSTER said...

Hi GL, just a quick note to let you know that I am back up. Sort of. Still working on it. One quick question for ya though seeing as you are in an answering mood. Why are cats? And if Schrödinger's cat hand`t existed would he have still written the paradox theory? And if he hadn`t had a cat would he exist? Inquiring minds want to know.

The Grey Lady said...

Jeepers Monster there is not enough coffee in the world to get me to understand that paradox...I'm still fuzzy on Einstein's theory of relativity. I maintain that at some point someone on earth could witness two spaceships in the sky instead of just one....


My cat, in theory, exists to catch mice, not that she does it....

But what do I know about smart stuff? ( totally tongue in cheek) I just bake bread...little wee house Frau moi.

WolfSong said...

That is an interesting set of searches...in an odd sort of way. Gave me one of those doggie quizzical head tilt moments.

Anyone actually reading your writings should know that you are straight forward and honest-it's one of the reasons I love reading here-and asking questions shouldn't be a problem.

I wonder if the person will respond...

The Grey Lady said...

The searches co-incidentally ( I am pretty sure it MUST be a co-inky dinky right? :OP )started directly after I commented on a fellow libertarian's blog. I was responding to a comment that accused alllllllll libertarians in Canada as being torture loving, gitmo loving, bush lite, teabagger wanna be hypocrites.

I was actually very nice about it to....

The Grey Lady said...

WolfSong that you for the compliment, I appreciate it very much. I also enjoy your blog for much the same reason, you just never know what your going to get when you show up! you have a good day now.