Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sometimes I wonder about that man.

A  conversation that took place in my kitchen:

Cattleman: Your coming up to a mile stone soon.

Grey: What do you mean?

Cattleman: Your ?? TH (ain't gonna tell ya which one) Birthday is just around the corner.

Grey: Oh that...... It's just a number, no biggie.

Cattleman: You want me to throw you a surprise Birthday party? People are asking me or do you just want a quiet dinner type get together?

Insert visual of blinky eyed Grey right here .

Grey: Are you aware of what the definition of  "SURPRISE" is?

Cattleman: Yeah I know, but I thought you should have input it is YOUR  ?? TH (still not saying) Birthday.

Grey:  OOOOOOOO. Kaaaaaaay. Lets just have a huge BBQ for everyone up at the lake when we open up.

Cattleman: Sounds great......I'll let everyone know you don't want a surprise party then....

Grey: You do that.

No comments: