Thursday, March 10, 2011

The League of extra ordinary thugs.

Those violent tea party folks....no wait, perhaps the melodramatic ramblings (of an  indoctrinated by the union run  education system) 14 year old ?  Complete with grammatical, punctuation and spwwwelling errors.


Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

You be the judge.I think puberty must be a difficult, unstable transition for some unfortunate souls.

Heh...You may ask: GL who are YOU to point out  grammar, punctuation and spwwwwelling eh? You are the Queen of incorrect spwwwweliing, punctuation  and grammar.

My answer is as follows; I accept the crown and wish to thank alllllllll the little people for making this possible. Yi Yi Yi I like you very much.........

H/T Celestial Junk.

5 comments:

MONSTER said...

I gots no complaients bout you are grammer. youse uses gooder words than me,s i,es gots stinky spelling.

The Grey Lady said...

Good evening Monster,

No use politicking for my position as the worlds worste spweller and all things grammar and punctuation. I have already won you see, my accounting firm of Rigit and Rigit have carefully tabulated the vote and I am the rightful owner of the crown. :O)

MONSTER said...

I concede to the queen of the mis-spelled word and the semi colan from hades. Also relearning from The Lady not to argue when there is no chance I`m ever gonna win:)

MONSTER said...

Colon, I think.

The Grey Lady said...

Gooooooooood morning Monster,

Always nice to meet a man who is educable. :O)

Good luck with your new Lady! She sounds wonderful.