Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Dear MSM

For taking the focus off the dignified response of the Japanese to their circumstances, for neglecting to report almost any story that doesn't have the key words Melt down, Nuclear or radiation, for your shrill hyperventilating fear mongering and for every time I have heard the following phrase: Well "insert name of talking head pretending to show concern but restraining themselves from outright alarm" the next twenty four hours will tell the tale, I offer you the following from the bottom of my wee heart.

Please go Fukushima yourself.

Thank you and have a nice day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto Zookeeper

The Grey Lady said...

Welcome Zookeeper!

I used to "know" someone who went by that handle, they would also be friends of Joel at TUATK. Would that be you perchance?

Anonymous said...

Thats Me, I read Joels blog about everyday. Zookeeper

The Grey Lady said...

Joel is a fine man and a fine read too.. nice to hear from you Zoo Keeper. Don't be so shy, I love putting names to my regular hits. :O)

You and your large family take good care of yourselves.