Friday, December 31, 2010

Obligatory New Years Post

I don't happen to believe in New Years resolutions myself. I believe that everyday one could be assessing what works and what doesn't. Of course I believe that, but almost never do, unless hit in the head with a two by four piece of reality. One of my many faults...er charms I am sure.

I have learned a lot in the last year of blogging. Today is in fact my (Whoopee) one year.Thanks to all you happy wanders that have embraced one of the most private blogs I know of.I kinda like it this way. At first I would run to the counter awaiting the on-slot of devotees to my brilliance..what a silly twittling I can be. Now I am happy with the pace and breadth of where and what I currently am. I even have moments of peace here, away from the hustle and bustle of a home with more kids then good sense dictates.

I once had a chance to join a blog role and chickened out chose not to  because I wanted to be able to continue to write what ever nonsensical  piece of garbage that came to my heart and mind (and I have too.) I have used this place for many things over the year, a place to put recipes , vent, dump my "stuck in my head" throbbing tunes and just a place to work out some ideas I have been toying around with. A place to deal with my mistakes.

Will I be more focused in future, take a more decided direction? Knowing me...... I highly doubt it.

Thank you my two and a half regular readers for stopping by and saying hello from time to time. Glad to see I can't alienate everyone. :O)

May the next year bring you all only good and if it doesn't? May it bring you the strength to handle the not so perfect thing we call life.

Forward ho.

No comments: