Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh my lord love a duck.

The Cattleman is insane or something.

As some of you semi-regulars might know I have a rather largish family and added to the mix are my Breakfast club kids. We currently have three siblings from the Sudan.

We have heard thru indirect sources that officials would not be adverse to those children never returning. Which has gotten the Cattleman thinking....down right crazy thoughts.

Cattleman: If they do allow the kids to stay I think we should adopt them.

 Insert visual of blinky eyed disbelief.

Grey: WHAAAAAAAAT? are you mad? We have eight, count em eight children stuffed in this house, plus our daughter, seƱor super sperm, their preemie baby.  Don't you think it's more then enough chaos for anybody?

Cattleman: Exactly, we have managed and what's three more?

Grey: Three more permanent is crossing the line.

Cattleman: What line?

Grey:  The line between wondering if your crazy and knowing your crazy. I want to stay on this side of it.

Cattleman: We have time to think about it, work it out.

Grey: Take all the time you want, but it isn't changing anything, nope, nadda, not happening, never, ever, I'm done, finished, kaput, finito, . Mark my words...Are you outta your mind???????????

2 comments:

Joel said...

Wow. And here I am, getting all angsty about adopting a kitten.

You guys do crazy big.

The Grey Lady said...

Hellllo Joel!

Kittens are a no brainer in my books with mouselings attempting to take over my little corner of the world and all. :O)