Saturday, December 4, 2010

La Princesa has arrived

Whooosh what a time!

Today by emergency C-section she was delivered at around 3:20 pm. She weighed in at a mighty 5 pounds even.

Both Mamma and bebe are doing well, I think the Daddy may make it too. :O)

The Cattleman and I have traded places and his getting to hold his first grand child as I type. There will be no getting him off that cloud, he is over joyed.

Now I am off to have a shower, eat a hot lesuierly meal after reasurring the rest of our brood that I did not disappear, will not disappear again......

Conversation heard in my living room tonight.

GL: So you are an Aunt now.

Little one: Really? Not a sister again?

Other little one: I am an ant too? But  I wanted to be a snake.

Another little: Snakes are yucky I want to be an elephant.

I see we still have some splainin to do.



Take my hand

All is right in our world tonight, blessings have come to Greys.

No comments: