Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lord love a duck!

Ya buy one little wooden plate with pithy words of wisdom on it as a decor item and the hubby decides you must love anything that even remotely resembles the damn thing. Other friends and family see these things multiply due to his charmingly misguided efforts and before ya know it, it's the thing to buy for Grey because gosh darn she has so many of the things, SHE MUST LOVE THEM.

All of a sudden a impulse buy is an invitation to family and friends to fuel a full fledged involuntary collection...sheesh who knew?

All I can say is thank goodness I didn't buy that primitive hand carved giraffe, (that for about 2 whole seconds) I thought was kinda interesting .....

2 comments:

KGould said...

hahahaha oh my, that made me laugh :) Enjoy your words of wisdom. Maybe you will have to choose one at a time and blog about the meanings :)

The Grey Lady said...

By George I think your on to something there Kez. I could do that on those days when I have no thoughts that even have interest for me. :O)