Thursday, August 18, 2011

Millions of women burst out into applause

in appreciation of this rare bit of common sense.


Roy Lester is out to prove that no man above the age of 50 has any business wearing a skimpy, form-hugging Speedo.
In 2007, Lester was forced out of the Jones Beach lifeguard job he had held for four decades when he was told he had to squeeze into a Speedo for the annual swim test.
The 61-year-old Long Island man, who preferred his slightly more modest pair of biking shorts, refused and lost his job.
Lester sued the state, claiming age discrimination, arguing the Speedo is for the washboard stomach set, not aging dads like him.
"I wore a Speedo when I was in my 20s," Lester said. "But come on. There should be a law prohibiting anyone over the age of 50 from wearing a Speedo."



When a woman thinks "male in a speedo" she may dream of the following:

the dream


But this (sadly) is our reality:

the reality





Not that I am for banning anything for purely esthetic reasons, But I  I could almost go for this one... and I am NOT discounting the fact that we ladies have our own issues with skimpy bathing suits on bodies less then perfect.....I'm just saying....




No comments: