Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She exhaled slowly

The Cattleman is cancer free!

That's the long and the short of it, once I was told I felt my whole body sag with complete and utter relief. I had no idea I was holding myself so tight these past five months.

I took the call at the beach and I don't care if  tears of joy  flowed, the wind was up and sand was flying....

He had a very bad case of pneumonia that's all, sometimes if you let it go long enough with out treatment you can do some serious damage.(Like some folks have been known to die from it silly man)  But he is clear of that and will continue to gain strength. Now he needs to do some work to get his old health, strength and vigor back. We will have to watch him  this fall, winter and spring to make sure he does not allow it to take hold again. We will have him whipped up into shape as fast as...he will let us. :O)

BTW Mr. "I no longer have enough behind to make a decent fingerprint", if you think I am going to continue  ignoring  those empty   Harvey's bags, Swiss chalet , Chinese take out, chocolate milk containers, pizza pizza boxes and  Oh Henry bar wrappers that I keep seeing in your vehicle....... Think again.....


7 comments:

Joel said...

Excellent news! Happy for you.

The Grey Lady said...

Thank you Joel I can not tell you how happy and relieved I am.

Anonymous said...

Ya Made My Day !!! Zookeeper

WolfSong said...

Thank goodness! I'm so happy for both of you!

The Grey Lady said...

Thank you everyone, can't wait till he gets his tiny behind up here so I can give him a big hug.

MONSTER said...

Thank the lord. glad things came out O.K

The Grey Lady said...

Thank YOu Monster,

We do thank him......and are feeling very grateful.