Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heh.....

Conversation over the phone this morning.

Older Daughter: Mom? Does  that bed you bought for me in my room  have to stay at your house or is it mine and I can use it here?

Grey (that would be moi) : Well let me see now, have you ever taken your bed with you when you did sleep overs before?

Older Daughter: Ummmmm noooooooo.......

Grey ( moi again); Then I guess it stays here then.

Older Daughter (puffing out a loud breath): Fine...I gotta go...call ya later.

Grey (still moi): Yup later..love ya.

This conversation results in this song  racing round me head, not that the song really fits the circumstances to a "T" .  But this particular brain on this particular day doesn't know any better. Tis stuck on repeat.....Silly old brain. :O)

2 comments:

WolfSong said...

Grey, you quit using logic on them kids, right now! LOL!

It's sound logic though, and that's what confuses kids sometimes...or just cheeses them off. That's when my mother used to say to me "some day, I hope you have a child just like you."

The Grey Lady said...

Logic is sooo frustrating.

Of course she thinks since she had it while she "lived" here she should have have where she is going to "live".

I think I did have a daughter just like me...in some ways...all the bad ways.......scary isn't it? :O)