Thursday, June 24, 2010

Schools out for summer....

The day I have been looking  forward since September 1st  has finally arrived, last day of school for the critters, let the real life resume.

I am no AC fan, not like the Cattleman who went to terrible Toronto to see him last May, (who was shocked I tell ya, shocked that Alice was the "warm up" band for a certain Mr. Zombie.) but what self respecting human being doesn't find themselves singing along with Alice when they hear this anthem ?






I've recently had someone ask me why in the world I would be sending my children to a state run INSTITUTION given my ..um...er...unusuall  opinions about politics, tax eaters, state worshiping  indoctrination etc, you know given what schools really are. I will give you my answer in a nut shell (every pun and sense of irony intended in the use of "nut shell" thank you very much)

I believe that I have an obligation to teach my children how to live among the majority, steer thru the tax eater infested waters of indoctrination and keep their core principles from being assimilated into the "government knows what is best for the group and screw the individual" mind think. Passive peaceful Resistance needs to be practiced in many ways on many occasions before one becomes confident in their skill set. I make sure my children have the skills to resist in a quiet confident law abiding manner. It is an essential skill as far as I am concerned.

No comments: