Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I give up.

I have realllllly realllllly tried hard to NOT blog about my rather large brood of critters. The Cattleman is fine, seems he is fair game, we have been joined for over 26 years and at times I have a difficult time telling where he begins and I end.  The dogs are cool, you are either a dog person or you aren't, but just about everyone can relate to that.  :O)

I am not sure what exactly my rational is or was, but I find it practically impossible. My family, it's welfare, interactions, like many women, is the primary focus of my life's energy. 

I will be keeping my Breakfast Club Kids out, their stories are not mine to tell, nor will they be fodder for this blog. They exist, they are so bereft of anything that I feel like I would be stealing from them if I did.  I could see me highlighting the lessons my family has and continue to learn from these special ones, but apart from that? I think  not.

No comments: