Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You know that woman scorned theory?

I did not laugh uproariously when I read this article, really I didn't because that would be small and  a stamp of approval.

Which would be wrong:

the 45-year-old Polish man dumped his dentist girlfriend, 34-year-old Anna Machowiak, for another woman. Mere days later, Olszewski somehow thought it was a reasonable idea to go to his jilted ex for dental surgery where he got more work done than he had bargained for.

This guy is not the brightest light bulb for sure, but I understand it is hard to find a good dentist.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Machowiak  tells the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there, I just thought, 'What a bastard.'"



Not me I thought what a clueless,  dumbass.

As for Olszewski, he is single once again. His new girlfriend apparently couldn't deal with his new, toothless appearance.

I hate it women are shallow like that. :O)

3 comments:

MONSTER said...

Good thing she wasn't an Urologist.

Anonymous said...

I love it.Hi Grey hows it going?

The Grey Lady said...

Well Hello Monster and Zookeeper!

Nice to see some familiar faces around the old place.

Monster?what can I say except we kinda think alike, which in a way is kinda scary... :O)

Zookeeper: Things are going well enough, I had bitten off more then I could chew for a while there and you know us Mamma's we sometimes have a hard time figuring out where the line is for that.

Hope is all well with you and yours especially your hubby.