Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh my Lord love a Duck!

Blogger is driving me batty!

Not sure what is going on but it is NOT obeying my commands. Especially when I try to add a link or cut and paste from an article, they are just not formatting to my posts. As a mamma of so many you would think I would be used to my commands being totally ignored or deliberately misinterpreted?  Apparently not.

The Cattleman upgraded me to a Mac while I was on Blog Hiatus, sweet of him right? Cause everyone knows that a Mac is better then a P.C, Right? That they are far Superior and easier for even the thickest dolt to use. Apparently not this dolt. It is taking me forever to be able to do more then the most rudimentary computer operations. Now if only I had a 10 year old who has used a MAC I would be a pro by now. :O)

I seem to be suffering from strange sort of password black out syndrome. While on Hiatus, I stayed away from blogger, sitemeter,  my photobucket account, the forum I semi moderated and the email I used for the blog and associated uses. We all know that it is bad news to have the same password for each right? That you need a unique password and you never ever write it down lest some one steal it and ... well... er write bogus posts on your uber private blog that gets 3 and /2 regulars ( thank you 3 and 1/2 regular visitors, I appreciate you very much) that  visit right? Apparently not. Seems I wasn't really thinking about my passwords even one little bit, just stomping them in or allowing the computer to auto sign me in (for years) ......I refuse to give up and make all new accounts. I will figure out where the end of Gordian knot is and repair from there. I will!!  That and start eating more fish.

....Later.


No comments: