Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TImes they are a changing

Back in April I published a post about the Cattleman and his disappearing rear end.

I removed it as it was a tad depressing and really very personal. After all why write about a (stranger to you) medical issue, nothing more boring then other's medical issues and at the same time nothing more engrossing then your own family's medical issues. 

Posting has been light as (probably for a short time) I couldn't give  rat's behind about politics, corruption, police outrages, these things will happen regardless of my observance and snarky commentary. T'is the way of the world don't ya know. Evil flourishes, real justice is an ideal that will  never to see the light of day, the world will turn, scammers will churn their tales to fleece the unsuspecting sheeples, good folks will silently go about their business improving the world one heart or soul at a time. These things will happen with or with out my voice added to the cacophony.

OMG! I can not believe I spelt cacophony correctly! It's a miracle I tells ya! A miracle!

Alright back to my point (and yes I promise I do sort of have one,) seems the focus of this blog just might be changing. Previously I have avoided talking about my family in any depth as their stories are theirs, not just mine but as time goes by I have decided that I am going to have to revise my decision.

So if you are interested in continuing your visits to a blog about a peri-menopausal anxiety ridden weirdly opinionated woman, who has 8 children,  who is faced with the possible mortality of her life long mate, who has loved her blessed life, but forced to make some life long changes.

You are in the right place........

2 comments:

WolfSong said...

Sometimes we just have to look to our own, and let the sheeple fend for themselves. Besides, them sheeple will always be there, because that's just what they do...sit and wait for someone to tell them how to think.

As for the rest...well, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading...and commenting, and making jokes, and prolly snarking a bit too. After all, us control freaks need to stick together, now don't we. ;-)

The Grey Lady said...

WolfSong,

Yes in deedy we control freaks neeeeeed to stick together. :O)

Snark is good for the soul somedays isn't it? very cathartic somedays, A good snark is capable of clearing the mind of poop.