Sunday, June 26, 2011

Guess who came for dinner?

A nice quiet Sunday afternoon and voila some of our family made a trip up.

My #2 son and a friend came up for an afternoon drive, walk, swim and dinner.

Senor Super Sperm ( I guess I am going to have to find a new name for him that is a tad more polite) brought my daughter and their daughter for the day, some how through the day Miss Kitty decidedrationalized,  worried that I just might get tooooooo lonesome up here with out the Cattleman and just small children for company..Senor Super Sperm is going to be working OT all week so she was perfectly free to join me...

Lonesome? I think Miss Kitty  just got nostalgic for the good old days when she spent her summers camping with us. Ummmmm that would have been as long ago as just last year. Well who could resist this wee face?

La princesa 6 months

Certainly not moi..so they are staying for the week.


2 comments:

WolfSong said...

So cute! Yeah, I couldn't resist that sweet face either. ;)

The Grey Lady said...

Good morning Wolfsong,

I have come to the conclusion that she runs this place. We already know she owns us...