Thursday, April 22, 2010

8 AM and alls well.

A very strange thing is happening this morning, an completely unheard of thing in fact. It's 8 AM and I am the only one awake. This never happens.

I woke up this morning a 6:20 ish, no sound of children playing in their beds, no bathroom flushing or showering sounds, silence. The Cattleman is long gone to work already. He does not wake me regardless of what he does in the morning, I guess us Mammas have some kind of sleep/awake filter to tell us what each noise represents.

Cool, I'll just pop down stairs and make a pot of coffee and get a head start.

Waiting...... I'll just enjoy this blissfully quiet coffee and plan my day.

Waiting..O.K. Breakfast alone it is, get everything ready for the crew when they wake up..

Waiting....... I'll just squeeze in my yoga practice and have no interruptions or crawlings/pilings on for a change of pace. My that was relaxing and done quickly...thats different.

Waiting......... you don't suppose they "all" swallowed something and choked to death during the night? Naaaa.

Waiting,........dang Could have slept at least an extra hour and a half.


Waiting.............

No comments: