Friday, January 15, 2010

More Inglorious Bastards




Olberman is a talking shill for the "we worship the big Zero, all the time" station that used to be CNN.


Text of comments:
RUSH: Well, but what you just said is a lie. They reported a lie. I did not discourage donations to Haiti.



CALLER: Okay. Well, um, actually the point I was getting to, whether or not you said that — which actually I believe you did. But.



RUSH: No, it’s not “whether or not.” That matters. I mean you call here and ask, “Where do I get off suggesting that we don’t donate to Haiti because we do in the income tax?” and I tell you I said that, but I also said private donations are going to be much better than a government donation. They’re all going. Go to the Red Cross, do other things. Don’t go through the government. It’s just going to go through hands and bureaucracies and a dollar is going to end up being 30 cents by the time they get through with it. I did not say, “Don’t make donations.” That’s not a “whether or not” thing. That’s why you called.



CALLER: Calm down.



RUSH: Finish your sentence.



CALLER: Calm down. I planned on it, but actually I… Keep denying that, but what is this you were saying about our president of the United States trying to just basically establish credibility in the black community among white (sic) and dark-skinned African-Americans? And why do you, like… After saying that, why would you call yourself a patriot?



RUSH: All right. Now, this is funny. This was our Media Tweak of the Day yesterday, April. You know, what we do here on this program is, purposely, play the media like violin, like a Stradivarius. And I love tweaking them. I love irritating them, and I love upsetting them and all you do is take words uttered by liberals and apply them to current events. [b]It was Harry Reid who looked at Obama and said he’s a “light-skinned” guy that “doesn’t speak in a Negro dialect.”[/b]



CALLER: I’m not talking about Harry Reid.



RUSH: Well, I was.



CALLER: I’m talking about you.



RUSH: I was. You see, this is the point. You didn’t listen to the program. You’re reading people who take what I say out of context precisely to create this sense of outrage that you have.
So Rush was paying sarcastic homage to the Democratic Majority house leaders words, making hay that Obama will have to make up for that easy acceptance of tripe from Harry.

Yup that Harry is just so damn proud to have such a good clean unnegro negro president.......words fail me.


  WASHINGTON – The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate apologized on Saturday for comments he made about Barack Obama's race during the 2008 presidential bid and are quoted in a yet-to-be-released book about the campaign.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." Obama is the nation's first African-American president.

"I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African-Americans for my improper comments," Reid said in a statement released after the excerpts were first reported on the Web site of The Atlantic.

"I was a proud and enthusiastic supporter of Barack Obama during the campaign and have worked as hard as I can to advance President Obama's legislative agenda."

Reid remained neutral during the bitter Democratic primary that became a marathon contest between Obama and then-Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, whom Obama tapped as the United States' top diplomat after the election

But he's a Democrat so he couldn't be racist now, it was a poor choice of words.

Harry, Olberman, Obama, Rush all asshats.

Facts increasingly are not facts, they are snippets to influence, solidify the converted and demonize the opposition. Divide and conquer, North and South, Left and Right, Western and Eastern, Republican and Democrats, Conservatives and Liberals, Christians and lions, Muslim and Jews, Deniers and AGW zealots, Believers and Atheists, US and Them.   Meanwhile back at the out house they continue to play with nothing very important at all, just your rights, your liberties, your wallet, the very fabric of your world.

Politics is a stain on humanity.

The one thing Rush definitely did get right in response to the big Zero's proclamation:
Despite the fact that we are experiencing tough times here at home, I would encourage those Americans who want to support the urgent humanitarian efforts to go to WhiteHouse.gov where you can learn how to contribute. …
NEVER, ever give to the government charitable donations that could go to real charities to distribute. Rush is right about that, no pun intended.........


******UPDATE: January 19th, 2010

Welcome readers of Jack's Newswatch, sit back and have a look around.

No comments: