Tuesday, April 17, 2012

May the fleas of a thousand Camels

infest your nether regions and may your arms be too short to scratch.

No this isn't for you so don't sweat it,

it's for her over  here, yeah that one over there..

To the one who gave my 7 year old ( Aspergers ) daughter a CD of the Chipettes for her Birthday.

YA you!



Delightful aren't they?

Well now my sweet daughter is under the impression that this is a boni fide, universally, socially acceptable way to talk and sing her way through life.

GREAT!

You know of course I will find away to return the favour...I'm thinking blinky noisy ray guns for ALL your boys with a whole case of batteries. They need them badly.

It's true what they say it is better to give then receive....

2 comments:

WolfSong said...

OMGosh,,,I think I'd go on a murderous rampage if someone ever gave a CD of that to my daughter.

I say give her kids a drum set. Yeah, watch the thrift stores near you for a full size drum set. That'll learn her. *evil grin*

BTW, a full sized set isn't that rare to find...our store has had 5 sets go through in the last year. Bad year for musicians maybe? ;)

The Grey Lady said...

Howdy Wolf Song!

I just so happen to have a drum set, got it for one of my kids that loves to bang things around to make music..... :O)

Funny about the bad year for musicians, the Cattleman was in a music store recently and he was looking at some special Guitar to play flamenco on. Seems they had one that was on an abandoned lay away and he got it for less then half price.

But the economy is recovering right???