Monday, September 19, 2011

Where have you been all my life?

My new favorite thing in the whole wide world,

SPACE BAGS!!!!!




I love them!

I have this issue with mouse-lings at the lake the last few years, yes I had them this Spring......yet again, I just didn't feel much like complaining about them...yet again, so I didn't.

Last Autumn  the Cattleman and the boys took a trip to the lake, just to make sure everything was fine and they came home with everything they could grab because they found mice living in the linens. This was not good as they also brought home some of the nasty little critters in those linens . As a result I had this  huge pile and I mean HUGE pile of linens that needed to be washed and then I had to find room for it all in my already overstuffed house.

I was determined that this would NOT happen to me this year or any other year from here on in.  MY solution?


SPACE BAGS!



I could put each child's comforter, set of sheets, pillow, pillow cases, their own towel and, I repeat, and  a sleeping blanket in each large SPACE BAG. (and a bounce sheet) They are waiting for each child on their bed....Fan frickin fantastically amazing stuff.

In two bags I was able to do our queen sized Comforter, sheets,  memory foam mattress, five pillows, and padded and feather mattress/ protector..Fan frickin fantastically amazing stuff.

Pop in another one twenty large bath/beach towels! Pas de sweat for my Space bag. .Fan frickin fantastically amazing stuff.

Compact, SAFE, mouse free linens....I am a deliriously happy Mamma!

No comments: