Sunday, September 12, 2010

How many times do I have to say this?

Apparently one more time, for the thousandth time:

Pick up and put away your stuff, like your markers, especially the scented ones. The puppies will hunt them down and assume they are food.

Washable is in the eye of the beholder......white dogs and markers apparently do mix in an interesting fashion..(the hard wood floor beside one of the kid's beds has a new look too)..Lola looks like she is an escapee of some "attack of the killer puppy" horror flick...

Good luck trying to get me to replace them......the markers that is. :O)

Update: Hand sanitizer helped dull, clean up some of the marker on the hard wood, so far the finish is not affected. (affected or effected? I never know which one to use...)

No pictures because I left the camera at the lake......but on the plus side I remembered to bring home all the kids......

No comments: