Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wanna see what state run health care will get ya?

Behold the continued glories of socialized universally bad health care:



There she waited more than three hours, blood seeping out of her jeans, tears rolling down her face as she feared she was losing her baby — or that she might be bleeding to death.
It was only three hours because they decided to leave and go to another hospital to try and get some sort of semblance of "treatment or medical help".
She did receive an apology from one of the nurses in the emergency department but it was too little too late, she said.

“She came over and she apologized to me, and she said ‘I just wanted to tell you that it’s not that we don’t care,’” Handrahan recounts.

“I remember telling her that I realized tonight how cruel this world really is.”



It's not that we don't care, we just won't do anything for you or let you and your hubby go thru this in private.

I admire her patience and restraint, I may have been less then polite should it have been me..

I am greatly relieved that there is going to be a full investigation of this incident by...by....the administration of the very hospital in question. Yippee... that  will fix em.

H/T SDA

No comments: