Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello again!

So here I am back, after about a year of off/ on, off/on

Me thinks I am on again.

Took the time off because Life got scary for a while,

Life got weird,

Life was busy,

Life gave us a miracle,

Life got very personal,

Life became life and intruded on my "reality" and family.

Life became Life and taught me a few things that I should have already known.

Number one: Oh I know this is trite and a cliche but it's soooo true:

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Which in essence means you can't really live or survive intact if you let fear, anxiety take over, plow on sister!

You can't control life, you can only control how you react to it.

I forgot that, I'm ready to start dancing again!








No comments: