Saturday, November 19, 2011

Must be something in the water

We have been experiencing an usually warm fall. It has been absolutely gorgeous.

We haven't had any snow yet and afternoons go all the way up to 17 C which for my American friends is mid sixties.  That just doesn't happen here in later  November, never. As a matter of fact folks around here start putting up their Christmas Lights/ Decorations the day after Halloween to avoid freezing hands and cold wind/wet rains face burn.

Today, yup today, I took down the top to my gazebo and put away the lawn chair cushions, must be a record for the latest date so far. I am loving this fall. As a matter of fact I am still loving just about everything about my life right about now. The Cattleman breaths easy, my daughter is about to have another child on the  16 Th of December, My breakfast club kids are a wonderful crew who are enhancing our lives to no end, my other children are all healthy and relatively settled these days, I have a plan for work and it's actually working out the way I dreamed it would, nothing and I mean , absolutely NOTHING is wrong. NOTHING bothers me or breaks my peace.

Whats up with that? I have no idea, but I can work with it. :O)

I'm just not used to being so darn optimistic, it worries me....perhaps they are mixing in some Prozac with the fluoride?....just kidding.......

8 comments:

MONSTER said...

Not to bad up here in Ft. Mac either. Allthough its gonna be -27c tonight, tommorow its supossed to go all the way up to -19c.

The Grey Lady said...

Sounds positively tropical....

I don't envy you that at all. Very nice to hear from you Monster, at least now we know you are frozen into the tundra. You keep in touch.

The Grey Lady said...

Oh bother,

Note to self do NOT comment until sufficient coffee has been consumed.

That was supposed to read: at least we know you are NOT frozen into the tundra.....

Its the thought that counts right?

WolfSong said...

I'd like a big drink of that peaceful water please! ;)

We had wonderful weather for a while, but right now we're in the midst of a cold snap...we've actually warmed up 10 degrees and are now at -14...but by tomorrow-and for the rest of the week-we're supposed to be on the plus side, up near 4. How lovely for those of us who live with weather induced migraines! LOL!

Though, I must say, I like the idea of warmer for Saturday, when I take Kiddo out to see the cows and chickens at our egg lady's farm. ;)

The Grey Lady said...

Well hello Wolfsong!


I'll can some of my peaceful h2o and send it off to ya!

Apparently I "spoke" too soon, we are expecting snow tomorrow, which means sub zero temps, time to lose the flip flops.

WolfSong said...

Sorry, that's cold weather is probably from me...it seems we're getting the nice stuff for awhile. Maybe after the chill, you'll get that from here too? ;)

MONSTER said...

Or as my friends of the Newfinese persuation would say " Lord Tundraing Jaysus by its a bit nippy". Its warming up a bit now though. Almost perfect Moose hunting weather. Hmmm

The Grey Lady said...

Moose?

Been a few years since I had me some moose. num num num...... Almost impossible to get a tag here for moose.

Wolfsong it is supposed to warm up here also, sometime on the weekend. Just in time for us to hold a 1st birthday party for the Princessa.