Friday, June 22, 2012

The road to hell

is paved with good intentions...and all that rot.

Not avoiding the blog , just unable to get here.

Something totally unforeseen is going on here right now.

One of my breakfast club kids tried to do away with himself rather then go back home. ( being careful with my words)

I am so stupidly, blindly,  arrogant sometimes it never crossed my mind something like this might happen. Mind you I usually only have children that are extremely young... this is a much older child.

This crises has reverberated all through the whole household.... emotional repercussions all around..

I think we, the Cattleman and I, not to mention my own children are getting too old for this. They are fully aware what is going on,  Stupid, stupid, stupid, Polly Anna, life is good, stupid.......I think I am done.

5 comments:

Don said...

That must have been very traumatic for all of you. I hope that you can get the help this child obviously needs.

The Grey Lady said...

Yes we have been able to bring in the right professionals and our family has had to do some talking to them too.

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that, Grey Lady. I cannot imagine being so desperate to stay somewhere that I'd be willing to end my life to not have to leave. My heart goes out to the child, and to you and yours.

MONSTER said...

My prayers to you and yours. All of the good work that you have done, don`t let this sad unfortunate situation take away from all that have had their lives enriched by having been part of your family and of your world. God bless you and yours.

Anonymous said...

How awful. And here it is Sept and I'm only just coming around to read this. Once you've been away from the blog for awhile, it gets harder and harder to get back to it. I completely understand that. Hopes and prayers that healing has taken place during your absence.